Thursday, March 14, 2013

Week 4: 
This week I took pictures of reflection with my cat. I took a mirror outside and had help trying to keep my cat to stay still on the mirror. I also took pictures of him waiting to go outside and put a mirror by his feet to create a reflection of him.










I also tried some things in Photoshop this week. At first I took a picture of my cat that was on the wrong white balance setting and the picture came out too blue. I took that picture and tried to make the lighting look as natural as possible. I also tried to merge two images of my cat that contained reflection.



Photoshop Image
Original Image

Merged Image



I want to try taking pictures of the sunset and sunrise and merge them, or the moon and sun. I also want to take a picture of a river or stream and merge it with a picture of the sun or moon and see how that turns out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment