Friday, March 22, 2013

Week 5: 

This week, I took more photos with reflection. I tried taking pictures that I felt were harder for me to capture with good quality. Taking pictures at night and indoors. Below are the pictures that I took  
 




I also did a little bit of editing in photoshop to make my pictures look more brighter and happy. Below are the two pictures that I edited in photoshop.







I plan on taking reflection pictures outside during the day with bright light. I want to practice taking more pictures indoors and at night. I find them more challenging but I plan on practicing in those environments.





3 comments:

  1. I really love all the reflection included in all these images. You should try more in water reflections that would be a nice thing thing to try

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your photos. The one of the nail place is my favorite. It almost looks like a rainbow in the night sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone has a different style and you can really feel that with your photos. You can tell that all these photos were taken by the same person just by the way they feel. I like that. Anyway your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete